The Chamber associates persons and organizations interested in Chinese culture, economical background and the knowledge of political culture with the aim of establishing and deepening amicable relations between the Czech Republic, Slovakia and the People’s Republic of China.
We aim to become a platform for economic development between these countries. Understanding of the different way of thinking is a prerequisite for successful development of economic relations and trade. Our Chamber has strong support from governmental institutions and political leaders.
Our Chamber is devoted to the following activities. In collaboration with governmental and non-governmental institutions, regions, provinces and universities we focus on developing friendly, cultural, social and other non-commercial relations between the Czech Republic, Slovakia and the People's Republic of China, therefore we:
- hold cultural seminars and lectures;
- participate on activities with the aim of raising awareness on mutual friendly relations, frequently under the auspices of our institutional partners;
- publish cultural bulletin in collaboration with our Chinese partners.
We support independent entrepreneurs and commercial companies. Large enterprises can benefit from bespoke services according to their individual needs. Therefore we
- actively seek business opportunities for products, services, know-how, innovations and patents on foreign markets;
- facilitate mutual communication with potential business partners;
- mediate eventual business disputes and misunderstandings;
- provide analytical service and intelligence;
- procure qualified translators, interpreters and legal advisors with the knowledge of local environment and cultural traditions;
- hold business and networking conferences;
- look after foreign delegations.
On 28th April 2018, based on the invitation from the Chinese Embassy, the members of our chamber of commerce attended […]
Czech-Slovak-Chinese Chamber organized a very successful business delegation to Chinese Guangdong province between March 10 to March 18, 2018. Delegation […]
On March 28, 2018 the representatives of our Chamber met with Her Excellency, Chinese Ambassador Mrs. Ma Keqing at Chinese […]