From 25thto 27thApril 2019, our Chamber of Commerce participated in the “Belt and Road Forum for International Cooperation” held in Beijing. During the forum, our Chamber arranged the following:
- Speech of the Deputy Governor of the Olomouc Region
- Interview for Beijing TV
- Meeting with the organizers of this forum
- Participation in the dinner on the occasion of the closing ceremony of the forum
Further program of our Chamber in Beijing was focused on cooperation in healthcare and education. Our Chamber had negotiations with these results:
- Signing of a memorandum of cooperation at the headquarters of the state association operating in all provinces in China.
- Signing of a three-year contract in the field of education which includes the cooperation in student exchange from more than 150 prestigious Chinese universities.
- Visit of the Traditional Chinese Medicine Center + Beijing State Hospital
Both significant agreements, which our Chamber signed during our stay in Beijing, have confirmed the already existing, long-term cooperation.